I have been hearing this a lot and I mean A LOT over the last few weeks. Don’t judge me, somehow people are very confused about this issue of Judgement. As a Christian we are never to judge someone unto damnation, because at the end of the day only God can judge a heart.
We are however, called to make judgements about life.
1 Peter 4:17-18 NLT, For the time has come for judgement, and it must begin with God’s household. And if judgement begins with us, what terrible fate awaits those who have never obeyed God’s Good News?
And also, “If the righteous are barely saved, what will happen to godless sinners?
Whats the point? what you believe here and now will determine where you will spend your eternity.
The question ? Does God love everybody, the answer is yes God loves everybody. But thats not the most important Question. The most important Question is do YOU love God? Because God said himself if you love me you WILL obey my commandments. This is where the judging comes in, there are very specific things God tells us about how we are to live. Check this out…….
17. This Good News tells us how God makes us right in his sight. This is accomplished from start to finish by faith. As the Scriptures say. ” It is through faith that a righteous person has life.”
18. But God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, wicked people who suppress the truth by their wickedness.
19. They know the truth about God because he has made it obvious to them.
20. For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities–his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God.
21. Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn’t worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result, their mind became Dark and Confused.
22. Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools
23. And instead of worshiping the glorious, ever-living God they worshiped idols made to look like mere people and birds and animals and reptiles.
24. So God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each others bodies.
25. They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen
26. That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other.
27. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.
28. Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God. he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do thing that should never be done
29. Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip.
30. They are backstabbers, hater of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents.
31. they refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy.
32. They know God’s Justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too.
That covers that. If you are a Christian you are called to make judgements about behavior. There are somethings we should never do. And the most loving thing I can do is to tell you to stop. God loves you and made away for you to live complete and lacking nothing and his name is Jesus, he is waiting for your call. And thats the way I see it in my market.